Saturday, April 4, 2009

Call 112 for help when traveling internationally

When you are traveling internationally, you can call 112 from any GSM phone worldwide. This will connect you to the emergency service for that country even if international cell service for your phone is not turned activated.

No comments:

Post a Comment