Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Get a power adapter

Unfortunately not all countries use the same type of power plugs. As such this means you have to get a different plug for select countries such as the U.K., the rest of Europe and Australia. All you need is just the plug as most electronic device have an auto switching power supply to regulate the voltage. Consult your item's manual for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment